Due to recent expansion, Protyre are seeking an experienced MOT Technician to assist with the development of their branch in Maidstone
Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyre Services who employ over 1,500 staff and is the brand for a national chain of mechanical and fast fit centres. With centres nationwide, Protyre is one of the UK's largest independent chains of fast fit and mechanical centres. Protyre have built their reputation on tyres with centres that offer servicing, MOT’s and general mechanical repairs. Protyre’s success has been developed on the back of their professionalism and they need to grow their team to support our future growth plans during 2018.
As an MOT Technician you will be based within a busy workshop, carrying out MOT’s and repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
Purpose of this role:
• Conduct MOT's in line with DVSA guidelines and to adhere to company policies.
• Ensure all MOT's are carried out in line with DVSA guidelines to ensure full compliance
• Test and diagnose faults providing written reports on component defects and/or impending failure.
• You will have excellent communication skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
The successful candidate for the role of MOT Technician will:
• Hold a valid MOT licence
• A full UK driving licence
• The ability to interact with our customers effectively
• Experience of working in a team
• Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your own work
• Behave in accordance with Company core values and principles and treat people with respect and courtesy.
• Have a willingness to constantly learn and be able to improve your own performance
• Have the ability to deliver great customer service - this is a must.
• Good salary depending on experience
• Bonus system rewarding productivity
• 24 days annual leave increasing with service plus Bank Holidays
• Cycle to work scheme
• Staff discount
• Pension scheme
• Career and development opportunities
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for Protyre. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, mechanical, technician, vehicles, repair, MOT, maintenance,