Mobile Smart Repair Technician
Very Achievable OTE £32,000+
My client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Smart Repair and Alloy Wheel Repair Technicians in and around the Tyne-Wear-Tees regions
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Experience of paintless dent repairs would be an advantage but not essential.
• Experience with alloy wheel repair
• The capability of working to the highest quality standards
• Basic IT skills
• Previous experience with smart repair and paint
• Great team player and communication skills
• Maintain high standards of house-keeping
• Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
• A full UK driving license
In return for your experience and hard work, a very competitive salary package is on offer.
If you are interested in this position send your up to date CV to Progress Recruitment Solutions quoting PRS16617
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Motor Trade | Automotive | Technician | Workshop | Service & Repair | Service | Mobile | Mechanic | MOT | Franchise | Tyne-Wear-Tees | Gateshead | Maintenance Technician | Service | Repair | Fix | Mechanic |