Great opportunity for an experienced sales controller to take on their first sales management role. Also involves an element of overseeing the aftersales function. Competitive package plus relocation if applicable for the right candidate.
We are looking for a multi skilled automotive leader to manage our Eastbourne Mitsubishi sales team. Opened in 2016 in a fully refurbished dealership, our Mitsubishi team went on to win new Dealer of the Year. The current manager was promoted into this role and thanks to his further progression within the Group, we now have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, engaged leader to join our team.
Your role will be to ensure success in all areas such as:
- Leading the team in line with our Values
- Coaching, developing and managing the team in all aspects of their role
- Optimum stock presentation and management
- Budget forecasting and target management
- Unit and ancillary product sales
- Digital engagement
You will need to demonstrate a proven track record in:
- Engaged leadership
- Target attainment
- Stock management to include presentation both on and offline
The successful applicant will also be required to work closely with and help oversee the aftersales team in a close knit team environment