Protyre have an exciting opportunity for a skilled and experienced Mechanical Technician to work at their new busy fast fit centre in Plymouth.
Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyres, the UK’s largest independent tyre wholesaler, distributor and retailer who sell one in every five tyres replaced by UK motorists. They now employ in excess of 1,500 employees, operating across an expanding network of centres with further expansion planned in 2018. Working for Protyre opens the door to a world of opportunity, a great working environment and fantastic employee benefits.
The Role of Mechanical Technician
You will join the Protyre team to perform repairs and servicing on a variety of cars, using your knowledge of all forms of car mechanics including diagnostics, PDI, clutch and cambelt replacement, servicing and repairs including tyre, brake and exhaust fitting
Skills and attributes
• Able to demonstrate excellent customer liaison skills
• The ability to sell an array of available services
• With a flexible and positive approach you should be able to efficiently work under pressure
• You should be a keen team player with a focus on providing excellent customer service
• Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• You will need an eye for detail
• Must be literate and numerate.
• Applicants should have a full UK driving licence
• Automotive trade NVQ level 2 would be beneficial
You will need experience of working on different makes and models of cars and vans as this position is in a high volume and fast paced environment. Ideally you should understand the importance of complying with Health and Safety procedures and reporting risks within the working environment.
For the role of Mechanical Technician there is on offer a competitive package along with excellent bonus scheme, pension and staff discounts.
Join Protyre and help them continue their success story of going from strength to strength.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for Protyre. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, maintenance, repair, tyres, technician, fast fit, mechanic,