Protyre have an excellent job for a Mechanical Technician at their busy fast fit centre in Abingdon.
Protyre is part of Micheldever Tyre Services Limited and is the largest independent Tyre Distribution and Retail Company in the UK employing approximately 1,900 employees. At Protyre their aim is to “lead the way”. Visit any one of their depots and you will see a hive of activity as their highly trained technicians use the latest technology, expert knowledge and experience to provide Customers with a valued service to make a difference. They have built success on the back of their professionalism and now operating across an expanding UK network of 143 centres.
As a Mechanical Technician you will report to the Centre Manager and be responsible for carrying the mechanical servicing and repair on a variety of car and light vans in compliance with company procedure and Health & Safety regulations. You will ensure the work is carried out to a high standard in line with the customer journey and for portraying a professional image.
As a Mechanical Technician your skills and experience will include:
• Experience in Mechanical Technician position, ideally in tyres, exhausts and batteries
• An NVQ qualification Level 2 or 3 or equivalent
• Full valid driving licence
• Excellent customer service.
• Experience in a professional workshop environment.
• The ability to work as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
• Willingness to constantly learn and improve your knowledge.
• Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your work.
In return Protyre offer:
Competitive basic rates of pay and opportunity to earn bonus.
• 32 days annual leave (including bank holiday) rising with continuous service.
• Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
• Excellent working environment.
Join this Group if you possess the skills and have the passion to buy into Protyre’s quest towards complete customer satisfaction.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for Protyre. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, mechanical, technician, vehicles, repair, MOT, maintenance,