Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Master Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required in Warwick.
Salary: Up to £45,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Master Vehicle Technician Required For Automotive Service Centre - Warwick
Our client an automotive specialist is currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified Main Car Dealer Master Technician for their site based in Warwick.
You will be required to carry out diagnostics, service and repair of vehicles to the highest standards, including diagnosis of electrical and electronic problems. As well as train, coach and develop workshop and service team members to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and ensure a first-time fix is achieved for each customer.
Master Vehicle Technician Key Responsibilities:
* Talk directly to customers with any long-term vehicle concerns and ensure that all work is carried out in full and followed up until resolved.
* To be fully conversant with all manufacturer technical literature and information and ensure that this information is passed out and understood by all technicians.
* Identify training and development needs within the workshop team.
* Liaise with the Service Manager to quality control all work undertaken by the workshop team.
* To take an active part in upholding the companies Health and Safety policy.
* To attend meetings to ensure that any workshop concerns or ideas are recorded and reported back to the relevant persons.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a current (qualified) Master Technician to move into this well-established family run Company an utilise their skills set as well as being one of the best paid Mast Technicians in the locality!
Motor trade experience as a Main Dealer qualified Master Technician is essential to the role.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy or want to find out more about other Motor Trade Jobs in Warwickshire, please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.
To apply please send your CV to Louisa Coggs quoting J80077, Master Vehicle Technician, Warwick.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.