Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Master Vehicle Technician required in Northampton.
Salary: Up to £35,300 Basic, OTE £39,300 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Master Technician / Mechanic For Automotive Dealership - Technician Jobs Northampton
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified Main Car Dealer qualified Vehicle Master Technician / Car Mechanic for their site located in Northampton.
You will be required to:
* Carry out complex auto electrical work of franchised vehicles to the highest standards.
* Including diagnosis of electrical problems.
* Use and be able to interpret wiring diagrams.
* Train, coach and develop workshop and service team members.
* Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Ensure a first time fix is achieved for each customer.
* Attend relevant Master Technician training when required.
* Talk directly to customers with any vehicle concerns and ensure that all work is carried out in full and followed up until resolved.
* To be fully conversant with all manufacturer technical literature and information.
What They Offer:
* Flexible working hours/rota - giving a better work/life balance.
* Hourly rate between £12-16 (depending on qualifications and experience).
* A performance and team related bonus of £3000-5000 p.a.
* A Company Car allowance.
* 24 days holiday + bank holidays p.a.
This is fantastic opportunity for a current and qualified Main Dealer Master Technician to move into this well-established company!
Motor trade experience is essential to the role.
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Louisa Coggs quoting J81216, Technician, Northampton.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.