Porsche is one of the world’s most iconic brands and they are seeking a Master Technician for their prestigious West London car dealership.
The Role of Master Technician
Reporting to the Workshop Controller, you will be responsible for diagnosing and resolving complex customer concerns, in addition to carrying out the maintenance and repair of vehicles in line with Porsche repair process, whilst ensuring commercial and operational requirements are considered at all times.
Core Specific Responsibilities as Master Technician
• Review the customer’s requirements provided by the Service Advisors ensuring sufficient information is provided to complete the repair
• Ascertain parts required to resolve the customer issue and order as required
• Ascertain labour operation times for the workshop repair, to support the Service Advisor/Executive in providing an estimate to the customer
• Carry out the repair in accordance with the workshop manual
• Diagnose and resolving complex customer concerns
• Arrange technical update meetings and cascade technical information to all staff
• Coach and mentor new technicians
• Deliver training and cascading information to Technicians
• Conduct road tests and be responsible for personal quality control
• Be aware of and adhere to the Health & Safety aspects of the working environment
• Keep updated with and work within the Insurance Code of Business guidelines for the sale of the Porsche Approved Warranty and Assistance.
• Keep technical and job knowledge up to date by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications etc.
Core Accountabilities as Master Technician
• To understand and assist in the delivery of Business Strategy and Objectives
• Deliver an agreed level of service KPI’s to include productivity, efficiency and utilisation to the Internal and External Customer, Business Partners and External Suppliers
• Take ownership for personal development needs in anticipation of Business requirements
• Contribute fully within the team, ensuring the right environment is maintained
• Ensure the appropriate level of management control and system exploitation is applied to all relevant systems and company assets
• Completion of relevant Porsche Qualifications
• Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
For the position of Master Technician at Porsche, there is a fantastic package on offer:
• A salary of up to £40,000 per annum (dependant on experience) plus a productivity bonus of circa £5,000
• 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
• Private Medical
• Option of a VW Vehicle at preferential rates
• DC Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Staff preferential rates
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Porsche Centre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Diagnostic, technician, mechanic, maintenance, repair, cars, master technician, workshop,