Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Master Support Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required in Oxford.
Salary: Up to £37,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Master Support Vehicle Technician Required For Automotive Business - Oxford
Automotive Master Support Technician Required in Oxford!
Our Client one of the UK's leading providers of dealer-level diagnostic solutions for specialist brands to independent garages urgently require a Master Support Vehicle Technician to form the front line support for their customers.
Working from an office environment from Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30 you will answer calls from customers who have diagnostic enquiries or problems, talking them through the system and the solution(s) to the problems that have arisen.
The main purpose of this role is to provide technical support via telephone and electronic methods for customers requiring information, instruction, advice or support related to the use of a diagnostic tool or the diagnosis, repair or maintenance of a Vehicle or other related information.
The Master Vehicle Technician/Mechanic role assists other Vehicle Technicians in developing their skills and competencies by providing technical support and coaching.
Our client's business gives Independent Automotive Garages the confidence to undertake any Vehicle service and repair work required and enables Independent Automotive Garages to specialise without having to involve the dealer or call in outside help.
What we are looking for :
* Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
* Professional approach and positive demeanour
* Ability to break down problems and communicate solutions in a structured manner
* Excellent evaluation and decision making skills to determine the level of support required
* Good organisation skills with an ability to prioritise
* Excellent knowledge of Autologic products, systems and processes
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Excellent customer service skills and experience
* Diagnostic skills and knowledge of the diagnostic process
* Ability to evaluate information and diagnose technical problems effectively
* Sound knowledge of electrical, electronic and mechanical systems
* Ability to work using own initiative and work as part of a team
* Automotive City and Guilds or NVQ qualification
* Master Technician Qualifications
* ATA Qualified - The Institute of Motor Industry (Grade 3+)
* Brand specific training as a Vehicle Technician
The benefits for the role:
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Instant entry to the Life Insurance policy which provides 3 times your annual salary in the event of your death.
* On successful completion of the 3-month probationary period, they are offered private medical insurance, tax efficient childcare vouchers and may participate in the company personal pension plan where the company will match your contribution up to 5% of your salary.
This role is perfect for a Master / Senior Technician looking to come off the spanners but still stay involved in diagnostic assistance within the trade.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy or want to know about other Motor Trade Jobs in Oxfordshire, please contact Kim at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.
To apply please send your CV to Kim Clarkson quoting J80924, Master Vehicle Technician, Oxford.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.