Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
£35,000 + Holiday + Pension + Benefits
Monday to Friday, DAYS BASED!
Maintenance Engineer required for a very successful family run business, who can provide an excellent opportunity to be the lead engineer on site and build a small engineering team around them.
The Maintenance Engineer role will suit candidates from any background who have mechanical maintenance experience. You will need to be confident working on machinery independently and working with the management team and an apprentice on PPM work. You will predominantly work on mechanical aspects and support the management team with electrical work, however if you are confident electrically you can take on the electrical requirements.
The Maintenance Engineer role will involve PPM and reactive maintenance of production machinery and you will be encouraged to build in a PPM routine that you think is best for the machinery. You will be the lead engineer and support an apprentice day to day, with a view to build a small team around yourself. The role will also involve maintaining stock levels for the engineering stores and workshop.
* Maintenance of production machinery, predominantly mechanical work
* Working as the lead engineer and supporting an apprentice
* Creating and updating PPM plans
* Mechanically biased engineer with maintenance experience form ANY background
* Confident working independently and with senior management