Automotive, Motor Trade Job: LCV Technician / Mechanic Required in Gloucester.
Salary: Up to £29,500 Basic, OTE £32,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: LCV Technician / Mechanic for Franchise Approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership - Gloucester
Our client, a Franchise Approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Gloucester area, is currently looking to hire a skilled Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV), Technician / Mechanic, to join their business!
Your key objectives will include:
* To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
* Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
* Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
* Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
* To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
* Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
In order to be eligible, you will need to be qualified to a minimum Level 3 standard in Automotive Vehicle Maintenance and Repair as well as a proven track records in a workshop environment post qualification. Experience working on light commercial vehicles is highly advantageous however non-essential provided you're heavily experienced with either cars or HGV's. A UK driving license with minimal points is also required.
For your hard work, our client is offering
* Starting basic salary up to £29,500 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
* Access to a generous bonus scheme.
* Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
* 23 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
* Workplace pension and healthcare scheme.
* Full manufacturer-approved training.
* Various additional benefits including retail and staff purchase discounts.
* Fantastic career development prospects with one of the best commercial vehicle businesses nationwide.
You are required to work Monday to Friday 7:30am-5:00pm with Saturdays 7:00am-1:00pm on a rota and paid as overtime.
If you are interested in this LCV Technician Vacancy or want to know about other Motor Trade Jobs in Gloucestershire, please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting J80653, LCV Technician, Gloucester.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.