Birchwood is a unique; entrepreneurial and dynamic multi-brand motor group in the South East. What makes us different is our colleague engagement philosophy which truly puts our people at the heart of the business, so that in turn we can truly put the customer first. Our strong corporate values mean that we know who we are and what we stand for.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced B2B sales person to join our Kia team. You will need the ability to build rapport and maintain long term positive relationships with customers and prospects through face to face meeting and over the telephone. You will ensure that you provide customers with the best Kia business lease deals to meet their needs.
- Reporting to the Commercial Vehicle Brand Leader, the successful applicant will be responsible for developing incremental local business sales and establish lasting local relationships that deliver increased aftersales opportunities, customer retention and loyalty.
- Manage the local business opportunities, networking and record all prospecting activity
- Conduct agreed levels of telephone prospecting activity to deliver the required volumes of first appoints, demonstrations and proposals
- Promote Kia Financial services funding solutions to new prospects, to help achieve sales objects, increase profitability and improve customer retention
- To work with the aftersales team to ensure the highest standard of customer care to increase Brand loyalty and aid customer retention.
- Great telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Can do attitude
- Self motivated
- Able to priorities workload
- Attention to detail essential
- Must be able to work well as part of a team or on own initiative.
- Must be well organised and self disciplined
If you believe you have the required skills and experience, please upload your CV and covering letter to reach us no later than the closing date.