This is an exciting entry-level opportunity for an IT enthusiast to join an innovative and dynamic Car Software Company, where the successful candidate will become an integral part of the company's future success and expansion plans. Based from their high-spec headquarters in Worcestershire.
Your Duties Will Include:
* Taking incoming calls from B2B and B2C customers/clients.
* Handling a range of queries, from individual domestic customers to large scale organisations.
* Providing the utmost in customer service, maintaining a positive and accommodating approach.
* Upholding the company's ethos and service at all times.
* Working on initiative - progressing and handling further complex queries.
* Have a passion for performance cars and motorsport
* Display a strong desire to pursue a career within IT.
* Possess an academic qualification in IT or related subject (desirable but not essential).
* Have previous experience within an IT support role (desirable but not essential).
* Be a confident communicator with the ability to provide exemplary customer service.
* Be patient and persistent, able to pacify a situation and find the most relevant resolution.
* Able to prioritise and balance workload effectively and efficiently.
* Be highly committed to self development and continuous improvement.
To apply please send your current CV quoting IT Technical & Service Provider, J85326, or for more details call Ben Flatt at Perfect Placement.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd - See our website for details