IT Product Support Technician - 12 Month FTC
This first-tier automotive supplier have recently won contracts with two new customers. As a result, they need additional IT support at their production facility based in Coventry.
The main focus of the role is to provide IT support across a variety of platforms and technologies, contributing to department targets and objectives.
Typical responsibilities will be to: -
* Resolve day to day IT issues as they arise.
* Maintain the IT production environment.
* Record all IT support activities.
* Work with the IT Manager to implement and manage the company back up strategy.
* Maintain the IT hardware register.
* Liaise with group colleagues to identify best practices and synergies.
* Ensure compliance.
* Deputise for the IT Manager when required.
The successful candidate will: -
* Have worked within a fast-paced production/distribution environment.
* Have a good working knowledge of IT operations.
* Have a strong understanding of IT infrastructure.
* Be organised and detail focused.
* Be enthusiastic about IT and system process.
On offer: -
* A starting salary to £35,000.
* Pension scheme.
* Free on-site car parking.
* Flexible working hours.
Interested? To apply please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy