Alecto Recruitment are recruiting for an HGV Technician to work for a reputable commercial vehicle maintenance provider who, due to company growth are looking to recruit an experienced HGV Technician in the Swansea area.
The ideal HGV Technician will be apprentice trained and hold a City & Guilds / NVQ level 3 in Heavy Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance & Repair or equivalent, along with experience of working in a fast paced workshop environment.
* Carry out routine inspections, maintenance, servicing and repairs on a wide range of HGV's to VOSA standard
* Complete call outs and roadside repairs when necessary
* Complete work loads within the timeframe given to customers
* Carry out a wide range of electrical defect repairs
* Fault diagnostic and rectification using the latest manufacturers computer systems and tooling
This is a permanent role working full time hours, offering a salary of up to £32,000pa + benefits
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Ernesto Salvia, Alecto Recruitment. or call (phone number removed) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on