Automotive, Motor Trade Job: HGV Technician / Mechanic Required in North West London.
Salary: Up to £35,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive HGV Technician / Mechanic For Fleet Rental Company - North West London
Our Commercial Motor Trade client in the North West London area is currently looking for an experienced HGV Technician / Mechanic to join their busy team.
* Carry out preventative maintenance in accordance with Company policies and procedures
* Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical defects on all vehicles and related ancillary equipment, replacing parts as and when necessary in line with Company and legislative requirements
* Complete all relevant paperwork and documentation to the required standard
* Provide on the job training for other Technicians/Trainees as required
* Continually identify possible warranty claims and escalate these to the appropriate person
The Ideal Candidate will have either a Class 1 or Class 2 HGV Driving Licence. Motor Trade experience as a qualified HGV Technician / Mechanic is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team and earn great money!
If this HGV Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other HGV Technician opportunities in the North / North West London Area please contact Eddie McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Edward McDonagh quoting J80459, HGV Technician / Mechanic, North West London.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.