Group Compliance Officer - Worcestershire
Motor Trade experience would be beneficial but not essential !!!
You will be based at the nearest dealership to your home within the Worcestershire area.
Market Related Salary ( negotiable depending upon experience ) plus Company Car / Benefits
Duties to include but not limited to :
- Liaison with ITC Compliance Ltd
- Overseeing all training needs are fulfilled to satisfy ITC requirements
- Ensure Consumer Credit and any other reporting requirements are satisfied.
- Attending review meetings with Group FD and ITC Compliance
- Administration and upkeep of the groups SAF Approved status
- Undergoing personal training as required by FCA regulations
- Ensure customer complaints procedures are followed at all sites
- Respond to site queries on FCA/ITC issues
- Manage and process the groups PPI Claims
- Manage the Data Protection Register
- Appreciation and monitoring of the groups GDPR compliance
Candidate Requirements :
- You must have current experience as an FCA regulated Compliance Officer
- You must have 5 years experience within this positon or an industry connected role.
- You must have a valid full UK driving licence with no more than 3 points
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply directly online, enclosing your CV and appropriate cover letter.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this role, we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.