Role: Graduate Electronics Engineer - Schematics, C, C++, PCB
Time: Full time
Salary: £25,000 per annum.
A top company based in Coventry who are one of the World's leading suppliers of controllers, signal conditioning and software systems seeking an Graduate Electronics Engineer to join their growing business.
As the Graduate Electronics engineer, you will be working alongside members of the team with specialist skills in range of different areas producing electronics and software products serving different industries such as the automotive, aerospace and defense markets.
- Provide an exceptional service in assisting and supporting our customers in the technical application of hardware and software.
- Training and Providing technical training on products to customers - this could be on site at the customer's premises, or in test laboratory
- Design custom industrial interfaces (relays, power switching, safety circuits etc.) for customers
- Excellent customer interaction skills
Graduate Electronics Engineer Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of electronics principles
- Experience of working in a production/electronics environment
- Electronic control systems
- Knowledge of transducers, signal conditioning.
- Knowledge of servo-hydraulic fatigue / durability systems.
- Exposure to mechanical servo hydraulic fatigue, durability test
- Analog & digital hardware Design - Schematics, Prototype building testing
- Ability to read electronic circuit drawings and diagrams
- Manual soldering skills
- Embedded C and C++
- Software C#, Python, Java
- Fault finding and failure diagnosis
- Knowledge of Visual Basic
- MATLAB, Simulink
- Microcontrollers and Microcontrollers
If you are a Graduate Electronics Engineer looking for a rewarding opportunity with a successful company, then please apply now with updated CV or call Frank at Premier Engineering for further info