Protyre have an excellent opportunity for an experienced General Manager for this busy Centre in Bridgend.
Protyre is part of Micheldever Tyre Services Limited and is the largest independent Tyre Distribution and Retail Company in the UK employing approximately 1,900 employees and their aim is to “lead the way”. Visit any one of their depots and you will see a hive of activity as highly trained technicians use the latest technology, expert knowledge and experience to provide Customers with a valued service to make a difference. They have built success on the back of their professionalism and now operate across an expanding UK network of 145 centres.
As a General Manager you will report to the Area Manager and be responsible for:
• Managing your centre
• Co-ordinating the workload
• Delivering company business objectives
• Providing excellent customer service
• Maintaining centre and health & safety standards
• Encouraging, leading and motivating your team to consistently portray a professional image while
delivering excellent service.
As a General Manager your skills and experience will include:
• Experience as a commercially focused manager within a proven background in a retail or automotive industry.
• Be a champion for, and deliver, customer excellence at the Centre.
• Ability to lead and manage a team within a retail outlet.
• Demonstrate success at developing sales and delivering excellent customer service.
• Full valid driving licence
• The ability to work as part of a busy team in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
• Willingness to constantly learn and improve your knowledge.
• Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your work.
In return Protyre offer:
• A salary of £32,000
• Opportunity to earn bonus.
• 32 days annual leave (including bank holiday) rising with continuous service.
• Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
• Excellent working environment.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and is the retained consultancy for Protyre. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to at this company. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
General Manager - Motor, automotive, retail, parts, centre, manager, aftersales, aftermarket, tyres, service, repair, maintenance,