FIRE & SECURITY ENGINEER - BASIC SALARY UP TO £28,000 DOE
Our client are an established & very successful Fire & Security company & have grown significantly in the past few years.
Due to a recent success they are looking for an experienced Fire & Security Engineer to cover Stoke on Trent & the surrounding areas.
If you are looking for a fresh challenge where hard work is recognised & rewarded, then this could be the role for you!
Basic Salary up to £28,000 plus overtime
Company vehicle, laptop & mobile phone provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 4.30pm, early finish on a Friday!
Role & Responsibilities:
• Completing small installations, maintenance & service work of intruder alarms, CCTV & access control systems.
• Ensure all work is performed accurately & efficiently.
• Managing your own diary.
• Call outs on a rota basis.
• Working within the company health & safety guidelines.
The Ideal Person:
• You will have experience of working within the security and fire alarm sector.
• You will have experience of working within the field.
• You will take pride in your work.
• You will have a UK driving Licence.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.