Our client is a prestigious car dealership group and an exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Executive to join their Service team in Beaconsfield.
Our client is a successful and progressive dealership group who has established a reputation for professionalism and excellence in every department, by offering exceptional levels of customer service to their customers. They provide an outstanding working environment and this is your chance to join their team with the aim of growing and progressing your career with the prestigious franchise Mercedes-Benz.
For this role of Customer Service Executive, you will:
* Provide an essential service for the Group by maintaining outstanding customer relations.
* Take service bookings within a Team environment
* Make outbound calls to existing customers to check the satisfaction levels on the services they have received, as well as explaining new sales promotions, up-selling additional products and services.
* Build relationships with existing customers to retain their loyalty and create future work opportunities for the company of behalf of the Service department.
The role of Customer Service Executive would suit an experienced customer focussed person or a Graduate who is looking for their step into a Company who will provide ongoing support and training for you to build a successful career for yourself. If you are bright, hardworking, motivated and enjoy new challenges, then our client would like to hear from you.
To be a Customer Service Executive, you must have / be:
* Confident and enthusiastic
* Presentable, professional and courteous at all times
* Exceptional communication and liaison skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* The ability to build good working relationships
* Previous customer service / liaison experience
* A polite and courteous telephone manner is essential
For this role of Customer Service Executive you will receive a salary package of £18,000 basic per annum, (dependent on experience) plus bonus - OTE £21,000. You’ll receive an excellent training programme from one of the world’s leading vehicle brands.
The working hours are 08.00 to 17.30, Monday to Friday plus one late to 18.30 and Saturday morning on a rota basis.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Car, dealership, motor, franchise, service, customer service, reception, front of house, retail, showroom, Customer Service, Support, Advisor, Executive, Automotive, Graduate, vehicle, car,