We have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join the team at this busy dealership in Wakefield.
Our client is a highly successful motor retailer who have grown extensively in recent years and have further plans for expansion.
We will accept applications from candidates in Wakefield and the surrounding areas.
A Credit Controller will be expected to perform any of the following tasks:
• Checking customer’s credit ratings with banks
• Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
• Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
• Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
• Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
• Providing accounts information to internal departments
• Maintaining and reconciling prepaid client accounts
Skills required for the role of Credit Controller
The ideal candidate will we required to assist the Accountant and will have the following set
• Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
• Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
• Competence in Microsoft Office products, XL and accounting software programmes (Kerridge)
• Prior experience with systems including invoice discounting
• Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
For the role of Credit Controller you will receive:
• A competitive salary of up to £18,000 per annum, depending on experience
• Life Assurance & Company Pension scheme
• Strong career prospects
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Accounts, accounting, finance, bookkeeping, ledgers, CIMA, AAT, credit control,