This developing company are at the cutting edge of the automation industry. With a focus on new technology they are supporting many leading UK manufacturers to improve production processes.
Due to new projects an experienced Automation Engineer is urgently required to join a highly skilled team who are leaders in the manufacture of electrical bespoke automation machinery.
The successful Control Systems Designer will have experience of:
* Bespoke machine electrical schematics and PLC programming design
* Implementing and delivering bespoke automation solutions
* Carry out research and development work across a range of automation processes
* Complete commissioning of bespoke machinery
* Carry out PLC and robot programming for bespoke automation projects
* Assist with mechanical assembly and installation work
It is desirable but not essential that the successful Engineer also has experience with concepting new machines being involved with brainstorming, researching, designing, specifying and commissioning of bespoke machines and systems.
The role would mostly be office based but will include some workshop and offsite work at customer premises. Benefits include pension, flexi-time and free lunch daily.
The role is based in East Anglia commutable from Braintree, Bury St Edmunds, Stevenage, Cambridge or Bedford.
For further information call Sharon Hill on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed).
#eplan #beckhoff #jobs4automation