Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Commercial Vehicle Wheel Alignment Technician required in South Wales.
Salary: Up to £24,000 Basic, OTE £26,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Commercial Vehicle Wheel Alignment Technician for Wheel Alignment Specialists - South Wales
Due to retirement our client, the UK's largest independent commercial vehicle wheel alignment company, are currently recruiting for an experienced and professional Mobile Wheel Alignment Technician to cover the South Wales region.
Working from home with a company-supplied van and equipment, the job involves attending to various customer's premises to optimise the wheel alignment of their commercial vehicles. Calls are directed from our client's call centre to their fleet of Mobile Wheel Alignment Technicians, and then the Technician liaises directly with the customer to arrange a site visit. Using specialised laser alignment equipment you will measure the wheel alignment and make the necessary adjustments. Full training will be provided. You key responsibilities will include:
* Provide technical expertise on steering issues to customers
* Diagnose wheel alignment issues on a variety of commercial vehicles (HGVs, coaches, vans, cranes, trailers, municipal etc.)
* Build relationships with own customer base
* Maintain highest levels of workmanship and customer service
* Keep own van and equipment in excellent state of working order
* A minimum 2/3 years relevant automotive mechanical experience essential. Commercial vehicle experience would be ideal, but our client has also successfully recruited candidates from a broader set of a mechanical trades such as Agricultural Technicians, Plant and Equipment Technicians, Fitters, and Car and Van Technicians
* Specific wheel alignment experience would be very highly advantageous, however full training will be provided.
* Motivated and self-starter approach to workload
* Well organised and able to collate customer jobs sheets and sales records
* Full clean UK driving licence
* Physically fit and capable of working under commercial vehicles using heavy tools
For your hard work our client is offering
* Starting salary between £20-24,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
* Performance orientated bonus scheme that can add up to £2-3,000 per annum to your salary.
* 20 days annual holiday allowance.
* Company van and business fuel provided.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Full in-house training provided.
Work hours are flexible and employees are given responsibility to manage their own diaries. There are no fixed core hours, but some early mornings, evenings and Saturday work may be required.
If you are interested in this Automotive Vacancy or want to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in South Wales, please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting J80671, Wheel Technician, South Wales.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.