We are currently looking for an experienced Service advisor to work in our client’s busy commercial vehicle service department looking after both Truck and van customers in Aylesbury.
To be successful within this role you must enjoy working in a busy environment and will be motivated by providing excellence in customer care.
As a Commercial Vehicle Service Advisor your duties will include:
* Meeting and greeting customers with a smile
* Handling all customer enquiries
* Updating clients on progress
* Explaining to customers the works needed to be carried out on their vehicles
* Upselling additional products and services
* Working with the team using Kerridge Dealer Management System
The ideal applicant for this role would have background in commercial vehicles and a good understand of commercial customers and their requirements.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
* Motor trade Service Advisor experience ideally gained within a main dealership
* Be committed, enthusiastic and highly motivated through the achievement of set targets and personal goals
* Have the ability to work closely as part of a team as well as having the initiative to work on your own
* Show attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and a genuine commitment to building lasting customer relationships.
Our client is a prestigious car dealership group who have established a reputation for professionalism and excellence in every department, by offering exceptional levels of customer service. This is a great opportunity to join their Service team in Aylesbury.
As Commercial Vehicle Service Advisor you will work from 8am to 6pm with Saturdays on rota 8am to 1pm. You will receive an excellent salary package, a basic salary of £22,000 to £23,500 per annum, depending on experience with an OTE of £28,000.
How to apply:
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Automotive, motor, retail, prestige vehicles, service, customer service, advisor, Aftersales, aftermarket, commercial vehicle, hgv, vans, trucks,