Are you an experienced Field Electrician with an interest in energy related building monitoring and automation?
Are you happy covering a region (Midlands down to North London/M4 Corridor), with the flexibility to work nights and stay away?
An established energy services business with strong plans for future growth is currently offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced Commercial Field Electrician to join them on a permanent, full time basis, supporting field installation and energy monitoring operations.
What does the opportunity offer?
* Realistic OTE of £45k+ in the first year
* Additional loyalty bonus of £2.5k (every 2 years)
* Use of company vehicle (e.g. Astra/Vivaro van) inclusive of fuel, servicing, PPE and insurance
* Company Mobile (iPhone) and laptop computer provided
* Generous 33 days paid holiday allowance (inc. public holidays)
* Weekday Mon-Fri hours (core 37.5 hrs flexible)
* Full product/equipment training both at company HQ and out in the field
* Must be located in region for the Midlands, and ideally close to the Coventry/Hinckley/Rugby area
* Start ASAP
* A permanent, full time opportunity, working within a dynamic and innovative business where your contribution to their success will be encouraged, recognised and rewarded.
Responsibilities will include:
* Commercial electrical installation of controls, smart metering and monitoring equipment as part of Regional and National roll-outs programmes for blue chip national clients.
* Working primarily "in region" however with flexibility to travel and work nationally as required.
* Commissioning building controls and sub metering installations (full training provided)
* Installation of lighting upgrades and associated controls
* General commercial electrical upgrades and re-fits
* Complete fault finding and repair of commercial electrical installations
* Develop role as division expands - contributing to company growth and coverage
* Opportunity to increase earnings via participation in the out of hours rota
To be successful you will have:
* Relevant certifications to qualify you as a competent commercial electrician, such as:
* 18th Edition (achieved or planned)
* JIB Skills Card (Electrician or Approved Electrician)
* NVQ Level 3 (Electrical)
* C&G Parts 1 & 2 / AM1/AM2 (or equivalent qualification)
* Ability to inspect and test your own work (preferably C&G 2394/2395 qualified or equivalent) and produce applicable certification in relation to the company's NICEIC status
* Experience of commercial SMART metering and BEMS an advantage
* Some controls experience is highly desirable
* 3+ years minimum commercial / industrial field experience
* Innovative approach - good problem solver
* Confidence in your technical and communication skills
* First Aid at Work, IPAF (advantageous)
* Good IT literacy (including MS Office/Web browser/laptop use)
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Living within region and ideally in the Coventry/Hinckley/Rugby area
* MUST be flexible regarding work hours and be willing to work nights/stay away when required in order to service existing contracts
* Desire to develop your knowledge and experience in a company with genuine long-term career potential.
Please send a CV detailing your relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate and confidential consideration by our Senior Consultant.
If you are interested in applying, then please do so as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this excellent opportunity.
We appreciate the need for discretion, especially where applications are received from individuals currently working, so you can rest assured your details will be handled sensitively.
Don't delay...apply today