We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager in Camberley where you will be reporting to the Chief Executive.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Accident Repair Solution providers servicing both the Insurer and Fleet sectors from eight locations within the Home Counties region.
As Business Development Manager you will be a driven individual who will join the Group Services Team. This role will propel the growth of the company through managing and developing relationships and sales with new fleet customers, local dealerships and regional businesses who are looking for vehicle accident repair solutions. Your specific role will be to identify and pursue new business opportunities and progress through to negotiation to contract, whilst also establishing the start of an excellent commercial relationship.
Principal Responsibilities as Business Development Manager
• Researching, prospecting and closing vehicle accident repair business with fleet customers dealerships, large companies and local authorities
• Generating leads and appointments and managing a pipeline of opportunities
• Ensuring that a strong commercial relationship is maintained with key individuals in organisations with our clients’ largest markets
• Driving B2B sales, necessitating extensive sales in the South of England
• Reporting on activity at senior management level and demonstrating sales funnel and pipeline activities
• Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
Key Skills & Qualifications
• A background in automotive, fleet or insurance broker business development
• Previous experience of telemarketing, lead generation and presenting
• Proven expertise in relationship building and selling to corporate customers
• Holder of a full, current clean driving licence
• Tenacious, energetic and proactive
• Professional, presentable, independent and ethical
Hours and Rewards
As a Business Development Manager there is a on offer basic salary of circa £40,000 + OTE £45k to £60k, a company vehicle and a fuel card.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales, executive, representative, business development,