Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Manager for a bodyshop based in Oxford. Target is realistic.
Our client is looking to recruit a Bodyshop Manager to take on the challenge of running one of their busy Bodyshops. They offer amazing ongoing development and progression opportunities for talented and driven people to achieve their career goals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Control of the day to day body shop operations.
* Provide customer estimates on schedule with accurate charges and costs.
* Maintain the company manufacturer and insurance approvals to a high standard
* Ensure jobs are fairly and correctly allocated to body shop/workshop technicians, according to existing skill levels.
* Meet with staff to update individuals on performance and Technical/Quality updates.
* Authorise consumable and internal parts requisitions.
* Ensure health and safety procedures are observed and maintained at all times.
* Ensure adequate maintenance of tools and equipment.
* Assist and support 'front house team' in all aspects of operations when required.
* Circulate new and updated technical information to the workshop staff and other relevant departments.
* Maintain effective liaison with Directors and customers with daily progress updates.
* Record and analyse customer surveys, complaints and Manufacturer check programmes.
* Submit and analyse monthly figures to Manufacturers
Applicants must have:
* Proven track record as a Workshop Manager
* Leadership qualities and supervisory skills
* The ability to assess and report on staff performance.
* The ability to discuss and negotiate agreeable solutions to customer problems
* The ability to maintain personal technical knowledge and skills.
* Technical qualifications and an up to date knowledge of consumer and vehicle legislation.
* Strong understanding of customer expectations, customer handling skills and empathy
* Knowledge of warranty, customer care and goodwill procedures.
* Ability to effectively organise workloads whilst maintaining workshop efficiencies.
Knowledge of Audatex Estimating system would be an advantage.
If you are currently working as a Bodyshop Manager, Accident Repair Centre Manager, General Manager, Production Manager, or Operations Manager within a Bodyshop, Motor Repair Centre or Vehicle Damage Assessor, please contact us to discuss this position.
How to apply:
* click on this advert and submit your completed CV
* email your CV to Travis at Goldman & Fine Group
* call Travis at Goldman & Fine Group, quoting Ref 262
* visit the Goldman & Fine Group website