Goldman & Fine Group is looking to recruit a Bodyshop Advisor & Receptionist in South Birmimgham (2865).
My client, a successful, prominent chain of accident repair bodyshops in the South Birmingham, is looking for an experienced Bodyshop Customer Service Advisor and Receptionist to be the first point of contact for customers. They are offering an excellent rate of pay, highly achievable bonus scheme and great benefits for the right person.
The successful candidate will:
* meet & greet customers
* discuss and take down repair requirements, creating necessary paperwork
* arrange for estimates to be undertaken
* book the vehicles into the workshop
* organise the allocation of courtesy cars
* book insurance engineers to authorise repairs
* take payment or insurance excesses where required
* prepare job cards
* maintain accurate files
* provide progress reports when requested
* be experienced in an administrative role, ideally within a bodyshop or car body repair centre
* be computer literate
* have excellent communication and customer service skills
* have a friendly, professional telephone manner
How to apply:
* click on this advert and submit your CV
* email your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
* call Peter at Goldman & Fine , quoting reference 2865
* visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the job for you, please send us your CV and we will discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.