Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Workshop Controller Required in Newport.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Workshop Manager Required For Used Car Supermarket - Newport
Our client, a large Used Car Supermarket group with sites nationwide, is currently looking to recruit a Workshop Manager for their Newport site.
WORKSHOP MANAGER JOB SPECIFICATION:
Reporting to the General Manager and responsible for a workshop team, your key responsibilities will include:
* Ensure the team of Vehicle Technicians have a strong sense of quality and there are no notable issues related to quality through the correct completion and record of worksheets.
* To maintain the PDI cars available on site above 90%.
* Provide vehicles to achieve the site target for "same day drive away" policy.
* Control the workshops cost per unit to below budget.
* To keep the workshop spend per unit to agreed target.
* Maintain staff turnover to below the agreed target.
* Demonstrate behaviours and manage in a style that upholds our client's core values.
* Achieve the agreed ratings in the team commitments survey and follows up on any required actions.
* Operate within our client's charter to deliver an exceptional customer experience, contributing to the achievement of the customer satisfaction target score.
In order to be eligible, you will need to live in the Newport region or be within a reasonable commuting distance of Newport. You will need to be fully qualified as a Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and have prior or present experience in a workshop management role. You have strong people management skills and be well organised with a methodical approach to your workload with the ability to manage several processes and tasks at the same time. You will also need to be IT literate, able to use a computer and have a working knowledge of Outlook and Excel. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering
* Starting basic salary of up to £25,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
* Performance related bonus scheme of up to £5,000 per annum.
* 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* Various company benefits including healthcare plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, discounted car buying scheme, and the opportunity to become a shareholder in the company.
* Industry leading training and development.
* Fantastic long-term career prospects with a growing firm.
You are required to work 5 out of 7 days per week on a rota basis (average 42 hour week).
If you are interested in this Automotive Workshop Manager Vacancy or want to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Newport and Gwent, please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement now!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting Ref: J80440, Workshop Manager, Newport.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.