Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Workshop Controller Required in South Essex.
Salary: Up to £34,000 Basic, OTE £44,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Workshop Controller Required for National Recovery Company Workshop, Motor Trade Jobs - Basildon.
Vehicle Workshop Manager Required for Main Car Dealership - South Essex.
Our Client a Main Car Dealer in the South Essex area are looking for a Workshop Manager.
This role is responsible for controlling and leading workshop efficiency by making best use of the resources and people in order to ensure a high level of productivity. Leading by example, this role will ensure that you provide a courteous, professional and advisory service to customers aiming for ultimate customer satisfaction.
You will be required to:
* Determine availability of workshop hours daily and communicate regularly with the Service Reception of capacity of workload.
* Maintain progress information of each job allocated and liaise with Service Reception to ensure customers are kept informed.
* Monitor all workshop orders through the Parts department, keeping ahead of outstanding work and parts on order.
* Ensure all applicable paperwork is passed onto, and administered by, the appropriate department; Service Administrator or Warranty Administrator for warranty related information.
* Pass on all documentation for completed work to Tester and organise any extra work if necessary.
* Assist and advise team members in dealing with technical and job related problems.
* Give workshop apprentices training and experience to meet skill test requirements.
* Comply with manufacturers' policy and procedures on warranty.
* Attend training courses and developmental activities as required to ensure highest level of technical knowledge.
* Observe all Health, Safety and Environment legislation and procedures.
* To carry out other duties as required from time to time.
My client would be interested in experienced Workshop Controllers / Assistant Service Managers.
This vacancy is based in South Essex / Chelmsford / Basildon / Southend / Grays Area and our client is looking only for motor trade experienced applicants.
If this Workshop Manager Job interests you or you would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Essex please contact Rose today!
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Rose Skipper quoting Ref: J79602, Workshop Controller, South Essex.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.