Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Workshop Controller Required in South Essex.
Salary: Up to £28,000 Basic, OTE £33,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Workshop Controller required for Franchise Approved Car Dealership - South Essex
Workshop Controller required for Franchise Approved Car Dealership - South Essex.
Our client, a large Franchise Approved Car Dealership in the South Essex area, is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Automotive Workshop Controller for their busy Vehicle Service Department!
Reporting to the Service Manager and accountable for a team of Vehicle Technicians, your responsibilities as an Automotive Workshop Controller will include:
* Delegating workloads to Vehicle Technicians in the workshop.
* Extensive liaison with the service reception team to ensure smooth running of all jobs carried out to our client's brand standards.
* Liaising with and assisting the workshop team when necessary.
* Checking recalls and liaising with the Warranty Department.
* Ensuring work in progress (WIP) deadlines are met and carried out in a cost effective manner.
* Gaining authorisation from customers to carry out additional work.
* Adhering to company's Health and Safety regulations to prevent accidents within the workplace.
In order to be eligible you will live within the South Essex, Romford, Grays, Dagenham, Basildon area or be able to travel to the London area. You will ideally hold strong and stable workshop control experience within a medium-to-large automotive workshop however our client is interested in considering candidates at a senior level as a Vehicle Technician that have perhaps shadowed as/assisted their Workshop Controller and are looking to take the next step in their career in to a management role. You will also need to have a UK driving license and hold good mechanical knowledge, customer service, organisational and team management skills.
For your hard work our client is offering:
* Starting basic salary circa £28,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
* Uncapped performance incentivised bonus scheme adding to your salary.
* Workplace pension scheme.
Working hours are 8:30AM-6:00PM Monday - Friday and 1 in 3 Saturday's.
If this Workshop Manager Job has interested you or you would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Essex please get in touch with Rose Skipper today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Rose Skipper quoting Ref: J79819, Workshop Controller, South Essex.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.