Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Workshop Controller Required in Portsmouth.
Salary: Up to £30,000 Basic, OTE £35,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Workshop Controller For Commercial Vehicle Main Dealer - Portsmouth
Automotive Vehicle Workshop Controller Required For Commercial Main Dealership in Portsmouth
Our Client, a Main Commercial Dealer requires a Workshop Controller to join their team in a fast paced working environment in Portsmouth. The applicant will be confident in their ability to man manage their team effectively allowing for maximum workshop productivity.
Workshop Controller Key Responsibilities
* Ensure workshop staff understand job specifications and timeframes for job
* Support Workshop staff in completion of job and development of skills
* Deputise for Workshop Manager in their absence
* Keep all areas clean and organised
* Ensure safe operation of machinery and equipment in the area
* Observe all health and safety requirements as directed
* Inform management immediately of any defects that may cause any item of equipment to be unsafe
* Resolve any issues arising in the workshop, escalate as appropriate
* Responsible for all work being completed on a day to day basis, planning priorities according to company requirements
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures
7:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday & 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings 7:30am - 12pm
Package & Benefits
Up to £30,000 + Bonus Depending On experience
* Ability to supervise and motivate staff
* Good communication skills
* Qualified Vehicle Technician with 5 years of experience
* Full UK Driving License is essential
If you feel this Automotive Workshop Controller Vacancy is for you or you want to know about other Motor Trade Jobs in Portsmouth, then please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Ollie Blackman quoting Ref: J80033, Workshop Controller, Portsmouth.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.