Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Workshop Controller required in Eastbourne.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £31,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Workshop Controller Required For Main Car Dealership - Eastbourne
Automotive Workshop Controller Required For Main Car Dealership in Eastbourne
Our Client offers a competitive salary package. Automotive Vehicle Workshop Controller Required For Main Car Dealership in Eastbourne.
This role is responsible for controlling and leading workshop efficiency by making the best use of the resources and people in order to ensure a high level of productivity. Leading by example, this role will ensure that you provide a courteous, professional and advisory service to customers aiming for ultimate customer satisfaction.
As an Automotive Workshop Controller, You Will Be Required to:
* Determine availability of workshop hours daily and communicate regularly with the Service Reception of the capacity of workload
* Maintain progress information of each job allocated and liaise with Service Reception to ensure customers are kept informed
* Monitor all workshop orders through the Parts department, keeping ahead of outstanding work and parts on order
* Ensure all applicable paperwork is passed onto, and administered by, the appropriate department; Service Administrator or Warranty Administrator for warranty related information
* Pass on all documentation for completed work to Tester and organise any extra work if necessary.
* Assist and advise team members in dealing with technical and job-related problems
* Give workshop apprentices training and experience to meet skill test requirements
* Comply with manufacturers' policy and procedures on warranty
* Attend training courses and developmental activities as required to ensure the highest level of technical knowledge
* Observe all Health, Safety and Environment legislation and procedures
* To carry out other duties as required from time to time
You will be responsible for a team of 12 Vehicle Technicians and my client is looking for someone who has performed the role before with full responsibilities of a workshop controller in their day to day job.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this Automotive Workshop Controller interests you and you would like to know more about this or other Motor Trade Jobs in East and West Sussex, please contact Drew Hart at Perfect Placement.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.
To apply please send your CV to Drew Hart quoting Job Ref: J80508, Automotive Workshop Controller, Eastbourne
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.