Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Parts Advisor Required in Swansea.
Salary: Up to £16,743 Basic, OTE £18,555 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Warehouse Operative for Automotive Motor Factors Company - Swansea
Our client a large nationwide Automotive Motor Factors company are currently looking to hire a Warehouse Operative to join their centre in Swansea.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager in a team of 3, you will be ensuring the efficient control of inbound and outbound warehouse parts stock and able to provide excellent customer service. You will be responsible for organising deliveries within the branch, stock checking and making sure that all parts are available on time.
In order to be suitable for the position, you must:
* Have suitable warehouse experience (ideally within the motor trade)
* Be a confident and capable communicator with experience working in a fast-paced environment.
* Have a passion for providing great customer service.
* Have the ability to relate well to others and work as part of a team.
For your hard work, our client is offering
* Starting basic salary of £16,743 per annum
* Overtime subject to availability paid at a standard rate.
* 23 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* Workplace pension scheme, childcare voucher scheme, car benefit scheme, and staff purchase discount scheme.
* Full manufacturer approved and in-house training provided.
* Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-established and industry regarded company.
The hours worked are 7:00am-4:00pm Monday to Friday (compulsory 5:30pm finish 1 in 3 days during the week paid as overtime) with 1 in 3 Saturdays 7:00am-12:30pm on a rota and paid as overtime.
If you are interested in this Automotive Warehouse Operative Vacancy or want to know more about any other Motor Trade Jobs in Swansea and West Glamorgan, please get in contact with Joshua Friend at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Car Parts Advisor to Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.
To apply please send your CV to Joshua Friend quoting J80026, Warehouse Operative, Swansea.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.