Sales Manager required for Main Dealer in Reading
Competitive salary package with an outstanding bonus potential and on target earnings up to £60,000
Company car + Benefits
You will receive 30 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years’ service increases to 32 days.
We are looking for an experienced, proactive and driven Car Sales Manager to join a Main Car Dealership in Reading
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable dealer group, in a professional busy, fast paced environment. This is a large site with focus on selling high volumes whilst maintaining a first class service.
As Sales Manager your aim will be to achieve sales volumes and profit through developing and motivating the sales team to ensure every customer receives the very best customer service. Your role will be to organise and control a large team of Sales Executives, monitoring performance and maximising sales opportunities. You will have full responsibility for used operations.
Key Objectives would include:-
- Manage the supply of vehicles, the ability to manage specification of products in line with local markets and sales trends.
- Adhere and maintenance of the high level of customer satisfaction records within the indications set out by the dealership.
- Increase customer loyalty by implementing and developing follow up systems and procedures in place.
- Maintain standards of performance of the sales team through effective coaching and performance management.
- Maximize commercial opportunities through developing and implementing effective and consistent events and campaigns.
- Liaise with other departments to maintain the accuracy of the customer database.
- Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business.
- The ideal candidate must have at least 1 years experience of working as a Sales Manager for and be able to demonstrate a proven track record of performance.
- You must have a proven record in motivating and managing a large team in a fast paced and high volume environment and not be afraid to interact with customers, helping to negotiate and complete sales.
For details or to apply contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd ASAP quoting Job Reference PRS16674
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter to be the first to see our vacancies!! @progressrecruit
Sales | Car | Dealership| Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Management | Sales Manager | Berkshire | Reading |