Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Quality Assurance Engineer Required in London
Salary: Up to £38,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Quality Assurance Engineer Required For Aftermarket Engineering Company - London
Automotive Quality Assurance Engineer Required For our fantastic client an Aftermarket Engineering Company based in London.
Our client was founded over 25 years ago, and they provide aftermarket & reconditioned high-quality prestige spares to specialist workshops and worldwide parts suppliers as well as private owners, collectors and enthusiasts.
This is a new and exciting role within the business, and the right candidate will form an integral part of the business.
The key roles include-
- Developing and maintaining a strategic and functional Quality Assurance department
- Correct implementation of procedures and processes, to ensure products meet quality requirements
- Liaising with customers regarding quality issues
- Performing testing and quality assurance on products
- Liaising with testing organisations as required
- Quarantining stock that needs checking: ensuring it is removed from stock throughout the checking duration and returned post-process
- Liaising with suppliers
- Responsibility for reporting, auditing and ensuring all paperwork is completed accurately for stock data records
- Production of quality surveillance plan
- Liaising regularly with internal departments to keep them fully updated on stock quality issues
- Managing recalls
- Crisis control with suppliers in instances of quality control issues
- Gatekeeper for faulty goods entering the market
- Key inspection point activities
- Safety reviews
Essential experience required contains-
- Qualified Engineer
- Experience in a similar quality assurance role within the automotive sector
- Understanding of product materials (e.g. metallurgy and polymers)
- Specialist knowledge in classic motorcar parts advantageous
- Experience with testing processes
- Organisational - ability to run quality assurance end -to - end including customer and supplier liaison
This vacancy is based in London and our Client is looking only for experienced applicants.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this Automotive Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or Motor Trade Jobs in London and Surrey, please contact Michael Banyard.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Michael Banyard quoting Ref: J79908, Quality Controller, London.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.