Panel Beater required in Gateshead
Salary – Up to £12ph DOE + Bonus
We are currently seeking to recruit qualified and experienced Panel Beater to work within our client's Bodyshop in Gateshead
You'll enjoy working within a team of skilled professionals within a bodyshop dedicated to customer service. The client offers an exceptional working environment, excellent lighting and equipment.
The role involves:
- removing and repairing damaged panels on premium vehicles
- inspecting new panels for fault or damage
- using specialist equipment to pull and measure vehicle chassis
- Accurately update and complete job cards, log books etc.
- General housekeeping duties to ensure a safe and tidy workshop
- Road testing vehicles as and when required to ensure a high quality of repair
To be a success in this role, you will have:
ATA Certification would be advantageous
The capability of working to the highest quality standards
Great team player and communication skills
Maintain high standards of house-keeping
Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
A current driving license
Dealer experience preferable but not essential
Experience in the brand would be an advantage
Contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd with your full CV to apply, quoting job ref PRS16690
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive & logistics experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies first!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Jobs | Gateshead | Main Dealer | Body Shop | Panel Beater | Bodyshop Technician | Skilled Trades