Vehicle Panel Beater required in Forest Hill, Essex
Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm
Salary £15 - £18 per hour DOE
We're looking for a qualified and experienced Panel Beater / Panel Technician / Bodyshop Technician to join our client's busy Body Shop in South East London.
The role involves:
- removing and repairing damaged panels
- checking new panels for damage
- using specialist equipment to pull and measure vehicle chassis
- Accurately update and complete job cards, log books etc.
- General housekeeping duties to ensure a safe and tidy workshop
- Road testing vehicles as and when required to ensure a high quality of repair
Candidates will ideally be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent (City and Guilds, IMI)
ATA accreditation preferable but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a strong team and successful Bodyshop!!
Apply now with your full CV to Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Ref PRS17207
This position will be filled extremely quickly, so if you're interested - please send me your application as soon as possible
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Bodyshop | Jobs | Panel Beater | Bodyshop Technician | Body Repair Technician | Panel Beater | Panel Technician | Panel Repair | Forest Hill | South East London |