Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Installation Technician required in York.
Salary Up to £19,000 Basic, OTE £20,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Temporary
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Installation Technician Required for a Fleet Company - York
Automotive Installation Technician Required for Fleet Company.
We are currently seeking an Installation Technician on a temporary basis for 4 months with the potential for an extra month.
Your accountabilities will be as follows;
* To ensure the correct and accurate completion of all job related documentation i.e. job cards, parts orders, materials and consumables used, logbooks, job write-ups and recoding of attendance and time on jobs.
* To ensure all working areas of the team are in a clean and safe condition, dispose of displaced material, fluids, packaging etc. into the receptacles provided.
* To ensure at all times that equipment and tools of the team are kept in a clean, safe condition and to report any shortages or damage/faulty equipment to the Production Manager.
* To promote a safe working environment within the Workshop ie wearing of appropriate PPE, ensuring that materials, fluids, packaging etc are correctly disposed and free of hazards at all times.
* To liaise with the Parts Controller regarding availability of parts ensuring that parts are available for vehicle fit out and that this meets with the planned programme of works and customers deadlines.
* When applicable, use computerised systems efficiently to access and input information.
* To develop and improve service delivery approach in line with best practice methodologies and continuous improvement.
* To remain up to date with relevant technical instructions/data and to maintain awareness of legislation relating to all statutory health and safety, COSHH and the Environmental Protection Act.
* To keep abreast of improvements and techniques and to ensure all aspects of work meet departmental quality standards and raise any concerns with Production Manager.
It is Essential that you have experience in woodoworking, welding, fabrication, mechanical fitting and electrical installations. You must also have an understanding of workshop equipment in particular woodworking tools. You must have a general knowledge of LCV aftermarket accessories.
You must have a Full driving licence.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary which is negotiable.
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in the York area, please contact Gavin at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.
To apply please send your CV to Gavin Wilson quoting J81676- Technician / Mechanic, York.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.