Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive HGV Workshop Controller required in Kidderminster.
Salary: Up to £35,000 Basic, OTE £40,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: HGV Workshop Controller Required For HGV Commercial Main Dealership - Kidderminster
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful and motivated Workshop Controller to work within a successful HGV Dealership at their depot located in Kidderminster.
The successful candidate will be responsible for allocating work to all Technicians ensuring work standards and time scales are always achieved and to liaise with customer service colleagues when repairs are likely to take longer than previously agreed, ensuring the customer is kept up to date at all times.
Additional Workshop Controller responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all work is completed timely and are accurate, managing the customer's expectations at all times
- To report and seek advice on any problems highlighted whilst work is being conducted so that these may be overcome and the customer kept informed where delays result
- To assist in providing on the job instruction to Apprentices in order that they develop the practical skills required
- To ensure all work is carried out with due regard to health, safety and welfare of both colleagues and customers
- To keep up to date with all technological developments
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures
Workshop Controller Experience and Qualifications
- We are currently looking for an established workshop controller or alternatively an experienced workshop supervisor looking to take the step up to a less hands-on role
- We are looking for Workshop Controllers who are:
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
- Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service
- Respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues.
- Resilient with a drive to succeed
- Honest with high levels of integrity
- Excellent communicators, organised and have great inter-personal skills
The successful workshop controller will earn a basic salary of up to £35,000 per year, 25 days annual holiday entitlement as well as bank holidays with a very strong benefits package available also.
We specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Workshop Controller Job has interested you please get in touch with Ben Flatt today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.
To apply please send your CV to Ben Flatt quoting Job Ref: J81083, Workshop Controller, Kidderminster.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.