Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Fleet Business Development Manager Required in London.
Salary: Up to £40,000 Basic, OTE £50,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Fleet Business Development Manager Required for Car Dealership - London
Automotive Fleet & Business Development Manager Required for Car Dealership - London
Our client a large Dealer Group are currently looking for a Fleet & Business Development Manager to join their expanding business unit. This role will be 50% office based and 50% field based; building and maintaining business relationships for our clients Fleet Vehicle Operation.
The main purpose of this role are to develop fleet sales into small and medium operations. Liaise with our clients Fleet Development in order to secure large and national fleet business whilst delivering profit targets. To manage positive client relationships in order to deliver customer satisfaction and repeat business.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Achieve quarterly and annual volume targets.
* Achieve quarterly and annual profit targets.
* Establish strong working relationships with our clients Fleet Department and Car Brands.
* Develop a portfolio of small and medium fleet customers.
* Expand business in corporate, leasing, and motability channels as well as rental SME's.
* Identify business opportunities for used cars and aftersales.
* Produce monthly report with supporting analysis and commentary.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* At least 3 years Fleet Sales Experience.
* Experience of negotiation at senior level.
* Relationship management at all levels.
* Able to work on own initiative.
* High level of business acumen.
* Professional presentation skills.
* PC literate & high level of numeracy.
* Qualified to A level standard at least.
This vacancy is based in London and our Client is looking only for motor trade experienced applicants.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this Management Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Battersea, Croydon, Kingston, Epsom and London please contact Liam Buffenbarger from Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment Specialists.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.
To apply please send your CV to Liam Buffenbarger quoting J80006, Business Development Manager, London.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.