Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Bodyshop Manager Required in Wiltshire.
Salary: Up to £38,000 Basic, OTE £46,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Bodyshop Manager Required For Accident Repair Centre - Wiltshire
Our Client, an established BSI accredited & manufacturer approved Automotive Accident Repair Centre in the Wiltshire area is currently looking to recruit an Automotive Bodyshop Manager for their busy site.
You will ideally have extensive experience within an Automotive Bodyshop Management role.
In order to be considered for this vacancy you must have:
- Previously have worked within a management level role within an Automotive Bodyshop / Accident Repair Centre
- Be confident in managing a site with 20+ staff.
- Be able to demonstrate a sound technical knowledge having previously worked on the shop floor.
- Be able to demonstrate organisational & communication skills to meet both internal & external customer expectations.
- Formulate policies and procedures to achieve maximum sales of parts, labour, paint & materials and other sales.
- Maintain agreed profit margin and return on investment by efficiently controlling stocks, assets and all financial transactions.
- Achieve and strive to exceed all targets through an efficient Automotive Paint & Body Centre operation.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Help Automotive Paint & Body Centre and Retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency.
- Ensure Automotive Bodyshop Departmental compliance with company policies, manufacturer agreements and industry guidelines.
- Work in conjunction with Manufacturer Training Academies to access training need & develop personal development plans for all staff under your responsibility.
You will receive a company car, fuel card, medical cover and 30 days holiday including bank holidays.
If you have the skills and experience required for this Automotive Bodyshop Manager, or any other Bodyshop and Motor Trade Jobs in Wiltshire, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Laurie & APPLY TODAY!!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.
To apply please send your most accurate and current CV to Laurie Scott quoting J81004, Bodyshop Manager, Wiltshire.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.