Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Bodyshop Manager Required in Crewe.
Salary: Up to £35,000 Basic, OTE £50,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Bodyshop Manager required for Busy Bodyshop - Crewe
A not-to-miss opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional Automotive Bodyshop Manager to manage our client's state-of-the-art Vehicle Accident Repair Centre in Crewe!
Reporting to the Group Operations Director and managing a team of 10+ members of staff made up of a back of house productive team, delivery drivers, a car cleaner, and a front of house manager, your responsibilities will include:
* Compiling accurate Vehicle Damage Estimates using the Audatex system and submitting within agreed company timeframe.
* To monitor and maintain staffing levels to ensure maximum output of work.
* Oversee Car Bodyshop administrative systems, procedures and records.
* Monitor processes and liaise with our client's Head Office and team members to discuss and implement process changes.
* Ensuring that company stock levels are maintained at optimum levels and company assets are correctly maintained and accounted for.
* Be responsible for identifying, selecting, recording and maintaining equipment along with overseeing a preventative maintenance program.
* Regularly inspecting the repair facilities condition, security and working standards (BS125) to ensure compliance with company policy.
* Ensure health and safety standards are complied with.
It is anticipated that the skills and knowledge to be demonstrated and deployed include, but are not limited to;
* Advanced technical knowledge of Auto body repair processes.
* Complete understanding of applying and managing a quality process.
* Manage the Customer Experience with the highest quality and for it to be "right first time"
* Problem solving, decision making and people management skills.
* Manage the average repair cost "Repair over Replace"
* Knowledge of industry management systems.
For your hard work our client is offering
* Starting basic salary up to £35,000 pending experience and current earnings.
* Performance related bonus scheme creating an uncapped annual on-target-earning of £50,000 per annum.
* Full in-house and company approved training with a dedicated progression programme in place for staff.
* Workplace pension scheme after a qualifying period.
* 22 days holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* First-hand stake in helping drive a modern and forward-thinking bodyshop forward within a rapidly expanding company.
Iif this Body Shop Job has interested you or you would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Crewe please get in touch with Aaron Hunter today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Panel Technician Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.
To apply please send your most accurate and current CV to Aaron Hunter quoting J81573, Bodyshop Manager, Crewe.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.