Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Bodyshop Manager Required in Chester.
Salary: Up to £40,000 Basic, OTE £67,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Bodyshop Manager Required for Busy Repair Centre - Chester
Automotive Bodyshop Manager Required For Vehicle Accident & Repair Centre - Chester.
Our client, a Nationwide Automotive Accident & Repair centre requires a Bodyshop Manager to join their team at a brand new site in the Chester area.
You will need the determination to deliver and exceed through continuous improvement in both people and process within the current team.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have gained experience in a similar position but now want to progress your career to the highest level in order to do this you will need hands on strong management/leadership skills.
You must also be able to offer clear communication, have strong numerical and effective organisation skills.
Applications are sought from candidates who feel they can meet the demands of this varied role, which include:
* Compiling accurate vehicle damage estimates using the Audatex system and submitting within agreed company timeframe.
* To monitor and maintain staffing levels to ensure maximum output of work.
* Oversee body shop administrative systems, procedures and records.
* Monitor processes and liaise with head office departments or team members to discuss and implement process changes.
* Ensuring that company stock levels are maintained at optimum levels and company assets are correctly maintained and accounted for.
* Be responsible for identifying, selecting, recording and maintaining equipment along with overseeing a preventative maintenance program.
* Regularly inspecting the repair facilities condition, security and working standards (BS1025) to ensure compliance with company policy.
* Ensure health and safety standards are complied with.
* Liaising with Halo head office in all matters relating to the smooth operation of the site.
Salary & Benefits
* Up to £67,000 OTE
* Company Car
* 22 days holiday and paid bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
* A great work life balance
* A modern clean and pleasant working environment with free parking
If this Bodyshop Manager Jobs interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Bodyshop Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Chester please contact Aaron today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.
To apply please send your most accurate and current CV to Aaron Hunter quoting J79804, Bodyshop Manager, Chester.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.