Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Bodyshop Controller required in Warwick.
Salary: Up to £32,000 Basic, OTE £34,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Bodyshop Controller required for Accident Repair Centre - Warwick
Are you an experienced Automotive Bodyshop Workshop Controller who is looking for a new challenge and to work for a great company where you feel valued?!...Then this is the role for you!
You will be supporting the Automotive Bodyshop Manager in the supervision and coordination of the workflow of repairs ensuring financial, volume and quality targets are achieved, ensuring high quality repairs within company procedures to maximise customer satisfaction.
* The management and co-ordination of productive and support staff to ensure effective workflow of repairs to meet the volume, sales, cost and customer/quality targets.
* Accountability for delivering high levels of customer contact and communications throughout the vehicle repairs.
* Identifying, owning and managing the risks involved in running our business appropriate to role.
* Accountability for Health and Safety regulations, policies and procedures appropriate to role.
* Achieving and maintain and embed all "best practice" activities as dictated by business strategy.
* Performance management coaching and development as appropriate.
* Accountability for meeting and improving on customer satisfaction targets.
You would have previous experience in a similar role with the following skills/knowledge
* Previous Automotive Bodyshop Accident Repair Workshop Controller experience is essential.
* A proven track record of motivating staff to deliver quality repairs on time and on budget.
* Understanding of mechanical principles relevant to role.
* Ability to work alone and as part of a team in a pressurised environment.
* Ability to prioritise work and complete it to a high standard.
* Excellent communication skills.
Hours: Monday to Friday 40 per week / Saturdays as per Business Requirements.
Basic Annual salary up to £30k p.a. + bonus + benefits package + overtime as required.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this Bodyshop Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Warwick please contact Andy today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Panel Beater Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Andy Custerson quoting J81655, Bodyshop Controller, Warwick.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.