Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Bodyshop Controller required in Peterborough.
Salary: Up to £27,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Bodyshop Controller For Automotive Accident Repair Centre - Peterborough
Are you an experienced Bodyshop Controller who is looking for a new challenge and to work for a great company where you feel valued?!... Then this is the role for you!
You will be supporting the Bodyshop Manager in the supervision and coordination of the workflow of repairs ensuring financial, volume and quality targets are achieved, ensuring high-quality repairs within company procedures to maximise customer satisfaction.
Bodyshop Controller Responsibilities Include:
* Accountability for delivering high levels of customer contact and communications throughout the vehicle repairs
* Identifying, owning and managing the risks involved in running our business appropriate to the role
* Ensuring all regulations are adhered to at all times.
* Accountability for Health and Safety regulations, company health and safety policies and procedures appropriate to the role
* Achieving and maintain and embed all "best practice" and "lean activities" as dictated by business strategy.
* The management and coordination of productive and support staff to ensure effective workflow of repairs to meet the volume, sales, cost and customer/quality targets.
* Performance management coaching and development as appropriate.
* Accountability for meeting and improving on customer satisfaction targets.
You would have previous experience in a similar role with the following skills/knowledge
* Previous Bodyshop accident repair controller experience is essential, along with a proven track record of motivating staff to deliver quality repairs on time and on budget.
* Understanding of mechanical principles relevant to the role.
* Ability to work alone and as part of a team in a pressurised environment.
* Ability to prioritise work and complete it to a high standard
* Excellent communication skills
Hours: Monday to Friday 40 per week / Saturdays as per Business Requirements
Basic Annual salary up to £27k p.a. plus bonus benefits package plus overtime as required.
Motor trade experience in the role is essential.
If you are interested in this Automotive Bodyshop Controller Vacancy or want to know about any other Motor Trade Jobs in Peterborough or Cambridgeshire, please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 automotive vacancies.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Louisa Coggs quoting J80204, Bodyshop Controller, Peterborough.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.