Bodyshop Assistant Manager - Sheffield, Yorkshire
Competitive salary - Dependent on experience
Our client, one of Yorkshires most successful automotive firms, has an excellent opportunity for a friendly and ambitious person to join their Sheffield main dealership as a Bodyshop Assistant Manager.
As a Bodyshop Assistant Manager you will be responsible for the following:
• To lead and motivate bodyshop team to deliver departmental performance.
• Ensure work quality meets and exceeds desired level.
• Day to day management and performance of bodyshop.
• To be part of the team, you’ll need to care about their business, customers, brand, and your colleagues.
• You’ll want to develop to career and will be committed to ongoing training and development.
• You’ll have a full driving licence, valid in the UK with no more than 6 penalty points.
• You’ll also have no disqualifications from driving during the last 5 years.
• ATA VDA qualification preferred.
As a Bodyshop Assistant Manager you will enjoy a very competitive salary (depending on track record and experience), realistic bonus scheme, generous holiday entitlement, and a range of benefits. Similarly, your career potential is also uncapped – last year over 80% of all management appointments within the Group came from internal promotions.
The role covers an average 5.5 days per week, including weekends by team rota. A flexible approach is needed in order to meet customer needs. The successful candidate will enjoy a, sector leading bonus scheme, a generous holiday entitlement, and access to a range of family friendly benefits including child care vouchers, staff car ownership scheme, and a cycle to work scheme.
Apply with your full CV to Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Reference No: PRS17179M
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Bodyshop | Accident Repair Centre | ARC | Crash Repair | Bodyshop Controller | Bodyshop Manager | Workshop Controller | Automotive | Motor Engineer Career | Progression | South Yorkshire | Sheffield | Jobs |