Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Bodyshop Advisor / Receptionist Required in Daventry.
Salary: Up to £23,000 Basic, OTE £25,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Bodyshop Receptionist / Advisor - Daventry
Our client, an established Bodyshop in the Daventry area, has an opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Receptionist / Advisor to join their team.
You will need to have a proven track record working as an Automotive Customer Service Advisor or Bodyshop Receptionist. You will be working in a busy, fast paced environment helping to ensure set targets and deadlines are met.
The successful candidate will:
* Prepare and type estimates, invoices and associated paperwork for the Bodyshop.
* Carry out general Bodyshop reception duties.
* Ensure all telephone enquiries and bookings are answered in a courteous, helpful and professional manner.
* Produce estimates for work to be carried out and invoices for work completed.
* Builds rapport and qualifies the customer's requirements.
* Agrees the details of the work that is to be carried out.
* Coordinates Bodyshop activity to deliver agreed work.
* Updates the customer on progress and checks customer satisfaction on completion.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am-5.00pm with weekends worked as per business requirements. Basic Annual salary up to £23k (DoE) plus bonus of up £2-3k p.a.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this Receptionist Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Bodyshop Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Daventry please contact Louisa today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!
To apply please send your CV to Louisa Coggs quoting J79785, Bodyshop Advisor, Daventry.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.