Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Aftersales Manager Required in Gloucester.
Salary: Up to £30,000 Basic, OTE £40,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Aftersales Manager for Franchise Approved Car Dealership - Gloucester
Our client, a Franchise Approved Car Dealership in the Gloucester region, is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Automotive Aftersales Manager for their dealership.
Reporting to the Dealer Principal and responsible for a team of roughly 10/12 member of staff, your key job purpose will be to achieve vehicle parts and service volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the Aftersales team to be fully competent in their job roles as well as to manage the sourcing and supply of vehicle parts and monitor all service processes, ensuring that all customers receive excellent customer service.
As an Aftersales Manager, your objectives will be
* Formulate policies and procedures to achieve maximum revenue and profitability through the sale of labour, parts and materials.
* Control stocks and assets at a level commensurate with profit requirements and customer satisfaction.
* Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention.
* Help our client to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control.
* Ensure departmental compliance with our client's policies and industry guidelines.
* At least one to two years' experience in a supervisory/managerial role for a Service/Aftersales Department for a small to medium sized dealership.
* Demonstrable experience of working in a target driven environment.
* Understanding of marketing processes and development of pricing strategies.
* Up to date knowledge of vehicle and consumer legislation, trade practices and FSA regulations and duties.
* Able to guide and direct a team.
* Able to demonstrate strong customer focus.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to negotiate and influence.
* A UK driving license with minimal points
For your hard work, our client is offering
* Basic starting salary of up to £30,000 per annum.
* Performance related bonus scheme creating an on-target-earning of £40,000 per annum.
* Access to a personal company car.
* 23 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
* Full in-house and manufacturer approved training.
* Company pension and benefits scheme upon successful completion of your trial period.
* Fantastic career prospects with an industry-leading nationwide business.
The hours worked are Monday to Friday 8:30am-6:00pm with 1 in 3/4 Saturdays 8:30am-12:00am.
This is one of many Motor Trade Jobs available in the Gloucestershire area, if you are interested in this Vehicle Aftersales Manager or want to find out about other Automotive Jobs in the area, please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement today!
If you are thinking about changing your Career into the Automotive Field, get in touch with one of our team today at Perfect Placement, we have over 1,400 live vacancies covering the whole of the UK.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Josh Buck quoting J80282, Aftersales Manager, Gloucester.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on 01603 701077 if you wish to discuss this copyright.